Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Downloading music

I think that downloading music illegally is wrong, because there are people out there who are supposed to be getting paid for there music and if it's being stolen then it's unfair to them. Plus if your taking music how are you feeling good about listening to it. Like it's not yours and you stole it, so when your listening to it at least for a little while you must be thinking, man I shouldn't be listening to this right now. It feels good to get what you want the right way. And if your buying the music your listening to, that feels good and you can say that it's yours!
One thing that I don't agree with necessarily is the fact that if you get caught stealing music, they charge you a fee of up to $10,000
per song! I think that's crazy! Because a song is like, what? $2.00. I think that the fee you have to pay, if you get caught should definitely go down, but that's my opinion.
In all stealing music is wrong and if you can't afford to buy it then you shouldn't have it at all. Unless your taking CD's you already own and putting them on your music device. That's the way to go if you can't afford to get them online!

No comments:

Post a Comment